ABOUT PRECIOUS COLLECTION
Being a quality-driven organization we are committed to provide matured, fresh and pest free products from India. We provide different grades of spices & in different quantity of packaging or as per client requirement. our quality spices are duly packed in airtight & waterproof packing material.
WHY PRECIOUS COLLECTION
- Tie-ups with reputed cleaning units all over the country
- Operations conducted under complete hygienic conditions
- Rigid quality control procedures
- Stuffing done under personal supervision
- Timely Delivery of products in good condition
- Tamper proof packaging material used such as jute bags, polypropylene or multi-layer paper-bags with inner linerContainerization of export cargo or as per client requirement
range of export products
Our prime activities are Export of high quality and impressively priced agro products such as Indian Green Cardamom, Maize powder, cumin ,coriander powder, Pepper Powder, Turmeric powder, Rice, Wheat etc,.
WHAT IS ORGANIC FOOD
“Food that is labeled “organic” has been grown or raised without synthetic chemical fertilizers, pest killers (pesticides), weed killers (herbicides), hormones, or drugs. Synthetic means that they are made in a lab.
This means that farmers and ranchers who grow organic food:
- Use only natural pest killers, such as plant oils, soap, fungus-eating bacteria, or bugs that eat other bugs.
- Use only natural fertilizers, such as manure or compost.
- Feed their animals only organic food.
- Don’t give their animals antibiotics or growth hormones.
- Don’t use genetically modified organisms (GMOs). GMOs are plants or animals whose genetic material has been altered using genetic engineering.
- Don’t use irradiation, which means using X-rays or other types of rays to kill pests, change the way plants grow
- keep vegetables and fruits from spoiling as fast.